Saturday, 7 February 2009

07/2/09

Today I:

-Was supposed to work from 2pm-12am, but had it swapped to avoid doing too many hours this week; so I started at 9pm instead.

-Worried about Chris and the fires around his area...

-Chatted to Min, and used a godawful song title as a pun during the conversation (I probably shouldn't elaborate, but all I'm saying is it was by Ida Maria).

-Cleaned my room, to an extent. There are less clothes lying around, anyway...

-Experimented with a couple of new Default Images on my channel. Settled for one that looks really pretentious, but attractive at the same time :P

-lol'd a lot at Myles' new project xD

-...then realised that I have been moving my hands a helluva lot more in recent videos, and wondered why/how to cut it out...

-Got into a shouting match with an ignorant customer at work because he refused to accept (and blamed me) that his working class drinks promotion couldn't be accepted during major sporting events. Anti-hating IRL ftw!

-Finished off the shift by getting sent to neighbouring clubs to borrow plastic glasses, and returning to see they'd ordered PIZZA =D

-Realised that I'm back at work at 10am tomorrow. I should go to sleep...

1 comment:

  1. what is with the hand moving? especially with David Tennant on the Internet, you looked rather odd... getting nervous? maybe delayed stage fright? oh well...

    ReplyDelete