Sunday, 8 February 2009

8/2/09

Today I...

-Woke up with half an hour to get washed, dressed, partially fed and actually leave for work >_<

-WORKED FROM 10 TIL 10 AH MA GAD

-Practically started speaking in a Welsh accent, due to the amount of them in the bar all day for the rugby match..

-Managed to watch a bit of the Scotland v. Wales game in between serving. Decided rugby's still not my thing :P

-Made a few people in the bar laugh when, after putting up with a rude customer whistling and clicking his fingers at me to get my attention, eventually turning round and yelling "MANNERS" in his face. xD

-Ate my face off on my break- That's a figure of speech, basically I ate a lot..

-Noticed it snowing a little bit at some point in the evening....

-Finished work and walked out into a CRAPTON OF SNOW.

-Enlisted the help of a stranger in the street to record a bit in the snow for the Durhamology challenge tomorrow.

-Had a phone call with the mama figure and realised I haven't been home in a couple of weeks....

2 comments:

  1. Life seems a little fast paced for ya, hope you're chilling and getting relaxing me-time too.
    :)

    Gonna go watch your Durhamology vid now.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your not that interested is rugby, if you were like "GO SCOTLAND!!!" and I was like "GO WALES!!" I don't think I'd be able to read these things anymore.

    ReplyDelete