Monday, 16 March 2009

16/3/09

Today I:

-Sat in my Linguistics tutorial with a bacon roll that had been part of a breakfast tray earlier on, which me and my classmates raided. xD

-Risked the Lecturer of Death in English, only to find we don't have her this week- Instead, a man who is basically a male French version of the Lecturer of Death, multiplied by more Death. And France. >_<

-Caught up with Min, since our time was short at the weekend, due to all the work/sleep :P

-Got ready to head out for my 4pm lecture, only to be called by a friend who I haven't seen in ages! Had a big long chat and kinda didn't make the lecture :P

-Went over to aforementioned friend's house later, just to hang out and catch up; ended up being there for over six hours drinking, playing REALLY OLD computer games and watching Jackass. Fun times ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome day. :)

    I'd love to know what you class as "really old computer games".

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha the bit about the lecturer of death made me laugh. then i seen the bit about the french lecturer of death.
    You forever make me megalulz (:
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. multiplied by france? man, this is why you are my favorite EVAR! your sense of humor is so out there, yet so funny!

    ReplyDelete