Tuesday, 3 March 2009

3/3/09

Today I:

-Got up, on time. HAHA, you were expecting some strange wake-up method, weren't you? :P

-Arrived at my (recently temporarily relocated) classroom, only to discover it was double-booked. We totally hijacked the one next door xD

-Spent half the tutorial rounding up the other group members (by the way, If I ever mention Team Awesome in this blog, I'm referring to my Linguistics tutorial. Not the best group to don the name, but meh), and the other half listening to recordings of mundane conversations, trying to find variations of the suffix "-ing". -_-

-Spent HOURS trying to split up the vloglovers questions with Min; we kept getting distracted XD

-Filmed the video just as the sun was going down, so there are a lot of lighting continuity errors again!

-Realised mid sentence that the camera had stopped; I'd been filming for half an hour straight, and with this video especially I had a lot of awkward pauses and silences, therefore my camera ran out of memory >_<

-Eventually got the Question Tuesday video uploaded, 10 minutes before the end of Tuesday..

-Had a nice email exchange with Alex ^_^

-Took a bizarre DailyBooth picture (which reminds me, if you're not following me yet, sort it out!)

-Discovered that Heroes Season Four has already started- and I knew NOTHING about it! D:

1 comment:

  1. haha i did expect a strange way of waking up

    you didn't heroes started? oh and its part two of season 3 not season 4

    well an easy way to watch it is to download it using frostwire.

    ReplyDelete