Friday, 6 March 2009

7/3/09

Today I:

-Had an immensely crappy day and basically started a war on FGAM; Don't want to talk about it here so instead I'll discuss yesterday, which I peculiarly missed.

So, yesterday I:

-Had a Team Awesome meeting with a conspicuously hungover-looking tutor...

-Turned up to my English lecture only to discover we now have the Lecturer of Death, an awfully boring woman who almost killed me last year!

-Lunched with some people from my lecture that I don't usually hang out with, it was cool :)

-Bought a pair of black pillowcases, so that I could go home and make...

-...my TOGA, for the party I was going to at night! Really it ended up being more of a tunic,and I looked like (according to others) Braveheart/a pirate/a ninja/a gladiator/a jedi all at once XD

-Went to said party, it was celebrating three 21sts and a 28th at once, all four people being my staffmates. It was funtiems :)

6 comments:

  1. Your Toga looked great. I hope you had a nice time at the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you post a picture of you and the toga? I'm intrigued to see how you can look like five different characters all the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you don't wanna talk about FGAM, but, I just wanna say I hope everything works out. BTW, your toga wasn't made of pillowcases, it was made of awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Toga was awesome. Yeah, the FGAM thing is crazy, but hopefully everything will make sense soon . . .

    Good luck dealing with the evil lecturer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice toga. but it is a bit more of a tunic. either way, good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol the belt your wearing has the autobots symbol

    ReplyDelete