Monday, 9 March 2009

9/3/09

Today I:

-Was late for class because the shit flatmate was in the bathroom for FORTY MINUTES.

-Had a reatively enjoyable class nonetheless; found out Team Awesome are ahead of every other tutorial group xD Also there was breakfasty stuff in the building, which rescued me from starvation induced by shit flatmate (I'm not bitter, I swear)

-Bought multivitamins, the first step to being a tiny bit healthier :P

-Finally got off my ass and went to both the bank and the opticians' to sort out long-standing srs biznis- I now have a new account PIN on the way and another eye test booked for Friday :D

-Looked amongst the range of glasses now available in Specsavers only to find that my old ones, or any similar, don't exist :( Saw some that looked very VlogBrothers-esque, though- tempting...

-Worked an exceptionally boring Monday shift, that was brightened slightly by the banter of two gentlemen who became steadily more and more drunk as the night went on (which should be expected :P)

2 comments:

  1. Why do you put up with such crap from your flatmates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the way you describe them: shit flatmate, better flatmate...do they have names? ;) though that might be a bit of a giveaway. Code names anyone?

    ReplyDelete